15 January 2012

Distinguished Competition

Here are some lovelies that hail from the DC universe. I'm honestly not much of a DC fan with the great huge exception of Batman. Have you seen the new trailer for Dark Knight Rises?? You'd have to be bat shit crazy to not feast your eyes on that. Gon be epic... Onwards we travel...



Bat ass mofo



That crazy guy that all the kids seem to love, you know him well, the man who laughs, and laughs and laughs.



Back when DC announced their relaunch a lot of people were crying over Jim Lee's redesigns. Here is my two pence.




2 comments:

Rendar Frankenstein said...

Codyssey,I couldn't find an email for you so I figured I'd just ask here: any chance you'd be cool with my posting the sleeveless Supes/redesigned heroes on OL?

Shit's dope!

Codyssey said...

Of course man. I'd love that! My email is codybrunst@gmail.com for future reference. Add me on FB if you like. I'm friends with your bro already.