01 May 2012

The Indomitable Ocelot!

YO, sorry I haven't updated in a whole month! 

That is just the wackness. Here is a jumbo sized update to feast upon though. I went with an Ocelot theme here because Ocelot is very near and dear to mine heart. Things on the horizon are looking pretty fucking cool for the band. Russell and I got offered a chance to clean up and develop a venue for our friend Matt (who is consequently both our landlord and the guy who recorded our very awesome album). It is in South San Francisco and I think has amazing potential to be an awesome venue for music and perhaps just chilling in general. We've decided to put a lot of time into making it great and we're excited...

Back to art though! Onward.



I drew this with the intent of the design going on the front of my Fender DeVille. I still want to do it. I think it would look dope. Just have to make a stencil...



\


For this I just wanted to draw some hot soldier ladies fighting in a somewhat adorable way. I like the way it turned out. I think the lined paper gives a funny effect too.






And finally, a suite of designs for "The Ocelot". I just thought it would be funny to design a character based on the name. His powerset would seem to inevitably be just like Marvel's the Black Panther. He would be a good tracker. In that second pic he spots footsteps ;^)


Oh yeah, and I got an awesome Wacom Bamboo tablet so expect to see some digital wonders soon.

Cheers,
Cody

No comments: